Tuesday 15 October 2013

It's been a while :)



Assalamualaikum dearest ! :D

It's been 2 months since I've last updated! Ofcourse lah kan, lama sangat tak balik rumah. Life has been great Alhamdulillah, with all the blessings. School? Honestly my schedule is quite occupied I feel like fainting o.o
                                                                  

To be frank, my face sekarang ni macam zombie cause last night sampai rumah from KT at 1 am. Pure madness ! *panda eyes*

TRIAL IS OVER ! So how was it ? Super challenging! The questions were kinda weird but anyways, my results were within my target. Alhamdulillah, all praises to God :') congrats to everyone as well who had completed their trialsss ! Bukannya 10A ke 11A but atleast it motivates me and makes me wanna achieve more, insyaAllah !


For 4 weeks, I have activities during weekends. First week, went to SBPI for International Maths Carnival 2013. The next week I went to Perfect Score, some academic camp. Then off to Lata Belatan for academic as well and finally I visited KL for jalan jalan! Seriously masa ni rasa macam nak balik rumah terus je -.-




 Then! Masa gi KL tu best sangat, finally boleh gak lepas stress sedikit sebanyak. Friday morning tu gi karangkraf cause my friend ada photoshoot LOL. Tunggu Fokus SPM Januari 2014 okies ? *winks. Then petang tu gi shopping kat Alamanda (how I miss this place!). Then dinner satay kajang blabla. The next day, walk around Chow Kit, Jalan TAR and SOGO . So yup, I have a wonderful time as my money melayang sana sini.







                                                                
Then sampai sekolah almost midnight hari Sabtu (crazy I know) then esok tu Ahad, sekolah o.o but again, tengahari Ahad tu kena gi wisma for some ceramah. Again, miss kelas hehehe :p aaaaand finally ! That Monday ada Temu Murni and after that terus balik for Aidiladha! Yayyy ^^

Dah dua bulan tak balik rumah! Only God knows how much I miss my family and home sweet home ! <3

Hmmm kurang lagi sebulan je lagi nak SPM *faints! Nervous me is super nervous but what matters most is your relationship with God and your efforts! Pray for me okies ?


To all SPM victims candidates, all the very best for this once in a lifetime exam ! Don't let it go to waste and make your parents proud of you :D and dear friends, we need each other in this journey. Thankyou for sticking by me <3

Ohh not to forget, Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims! May Allah bless (:


WE MAY LOOK DIFFERENT BUT OUR HEARTS BEAT THE SAME DREAM


Much loves, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment