Wednesday 4 December 2013

Imma High School Graduate !

Assalamualaikum semuaaa ! :D

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH SPM IS OVER , SCHOOL IS OVER.
Okay serious I cant believe my schooling years has ended, time really flies


Last paper was on December 3rd, Bahasa Arab. Lepas je hantar last paper tu, I've never felt so relieved and happyy ! Rasa ringan sangat masa tu, mana taknya hilang 11 kg kot ! =p

Pastu semua jerit and senyum and melompat sebab happy sangat. Hahaha bising gila dewan masa tu.
So I had to pack barang sebab flight 9.40 pm, on that very day <3

Soo sampai rumah terus tengok The Heirs ! Setahun wehh tinggal drama movie segala -.- and in one day, I managed to finish 16 episodes ! lulzzzz. seriously korang kena tengok, it's worth it!


So flashback balik, how was SPM ? Hmmm common question that Im extremely bored of. The answer will always be "InsyaAllah okayy" bla3 tired of answering haha. Overall okay I guess, eventhough ada some papers made me go crazy, kepala berdenyut bagai, memang putus fius ahhh o.o

But all we can do now is pray for the best. lepas kita usaha, we just leave everything to Him (:

Soooooo now that I'm free, taktau nak buat apa kat rumah huwaaa. Menatap lappy pagi petang siang malam ni macam menebalkan spek aku je, erghhhhhhh. but I gotta appreciate this December cause I only have sebulan cuti cause next year kena join kem, hmmmm faham faham je lah kem yang paksarela tu kann >_<

pape pun to all SPMers, congrats habis sekolah ! after 11 years of tears and sweats, our war is over. a new phase of life starts, real life begins. even so, keep praying for the best exam outcomes in March next year !

DEAR BELOVED DIAMONDS,
Eventhough I've known you guys for only 2 years [budak baru ni lol], but I won't forget all of you, ever. You people taught me a lot about friendship, love and life. Everything was priceless. From the sweetest memoirs to the worst nightmares. I'll definitely miss our moments together, I love korang semua eternally ! :*


No more school uniform. No more prep malam. No more bangun awal sebab bunyi loceng. No more pergi surau awal sebab taknak kena denda. No more camps. Stuff you'll only experience in high school, do cherish it *cries

*conteng baju and jilbab cause I'm not gonna wear them anymore. Adik semua laki hehe ><


 *they gave me these to remember them. awwwww :') the craziest people ever haha

IT IS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE BUT LIFE HAS TO GO ON

Enjoy your holidays dearest ! Budak budak sekolah jangan lupa study kay, esp yang ada exam besar tahun depan. Haha cehh mentang mentang aku dah habis sekolah ennn (Y) feels ohsemm.


KEM PLKN PRINCESS HALIZA
goshh I am so meant to be a princess ! Ahakssss *winks
[and no I am not happy at all for this camp]

Much love,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment